I was nominated by the amazing Carol of Intrice
for this award. I first started interacting with Carol back in November, and since then she’s been wonderfully supportive. I love Carol’s blog because she reviews lots of products that I’ve either been considering purchasing myself (like the 100% Coffee Bean Eye Cream
), or had never heard of before but now am intrigued by (like the InstaNatural brand). We also get some similar items in our Birchboxes, and I enjoy reading her opinions of them!
The Versatile Blogger Award Guidelines
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
In accepting this award, the nominated blogger has to write 7 facts about themselves as well as nominate 15 other deserving bloggers — and make sure to notify them that they’ve been nominated!
1. I love traveling. My favorite place I’ve been has been Florence, Italy, although I’ve also loved Ghent, Maine, Montana, Budapest, Wales…there aren’t many places I’ve been that I haven’t at least liked.
2. I speak fluent French. I’ve been learning French for a long time, and I absolutely love speaking it. I don’t get very many opportunities to use it in my everyday life, which makes me sad.
3. I am a huge Anglophile, and I drink a LOT of tea. My tea of choice is black tea with milk.
4. I love new information. I’m that person who’ll read all of the plaques in museums and therefore take hours to go through an exhibit, who wants to know how everything works, who’ll immediately look up any word I don’t know, and who loves memorizing pieces of trivia.
5. Reading has always been my greatest love. The first book I remember reading is The Secret Garden, and most recently I reread Lady Knight from the Protector of the Small quartet. Counted among my favorite books are the Harry Potter series, anything by Tamora Pierce, and Hamlet.
6. I love the idea of wearing bold eyeshadow, but can never actually seem to pull it off. And despite having recently bought lots of pretty blues, greens, and purples, I always reach for roses, taupes, and bronzes because they’re what I’m most comfortable in.
7. I love Disney music and can sing most of the songs from any Disney movie. On that note, I also love musicals. My current favorite Disney movies are Tangled, Frozen, Lady and the Tramp, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Incredibles, Mulan, Hercules…. Did I mention that I’m indecisive?