…that have been making my life better this week.
- Smoky Poppy Body Butter! I apologize for my excitement, but this product has been improving my life this past week. Since winning this adorable pot in an Intagram giveaway from @budgetbeautyblog, I’ve been using it as a hand cream every time I wash my hands. It’s worked wonders — no more dry skin on my hands!
- I wore NYC Nolita’s Lavender on my fingernails for much of this week, but I feel like it’s a little too dark for me. Now, I’m lusting after a pale lavender polish, like Revlon Charming or Mint Lavender Macaron.
- I finally cracked open the Eucalyptus-Tangerine stress relief body wash that I bought from Bath & Body Works back in January! It’s so relaxing and refreshing 🙂
- I’ve been trying out some new products in my skincare routine, and so far I’m loving them! Expect to hear more about them soon…
- I also finally finished a Yves Rocher soap that I didn’t like very much, and got to break into this Bath & Body Works hand soap!
How is your week going?