I don’t talk a lot about my personal life on this blog, but starting today, I’m going to change that a little bit. Here is my first “5 things” post!
- A few weeks ago I ordered 6 Zoya nail polishes during their New Year’s promotion, which I’m incredibly excited about. After lots of struggling to be patient, on Monday, they finally shipped!!! The promotion included 3 exclusive mini polishes, and I’m very excited to see what they are.
- In my acting class we had to choose a short monologue to learn, and I had great trouble picking just one! I finally settled on a speech by the Ninth Doctor, from the very first episode of his season: “The world is spinning…and I can feel it.” You can listen to it here.
- Mini drugstore haul! I went with the intention of just getting a quick-dry topcoat, but when I saw the cuticle remover cream I couldn’t resist getting it to test out. And then Wet n Wild cosmetics were 40% off, and so I ended up grabbing two nail polishes and two eyeliners as well. The polishes are pretty wonderful (I’m wearing all of them now), and I’m excited to try out the brown and purple eyeliners over the weekend.
- I went downhill skiing last weekend, and it was beautiful. I’d forgotten how much fun downhill was, since I usually go Nordic skiing.
- I’ve been drinking a lot of tea (as always), and this week I finally broke into some Italian grocery store tea that I’ve been saving. It’s nothing too special on it’s own merits, but it makes me nostalgic for Florence.
So, that’s it for this week! What were the best parts of your week?